Our mission is:
– To dedicate ourselves to always ensuring complete customer satisfaction through comprehensive and affordable Health and Safety, Training and Environmental solutions.
– Never to compromise on quality.
– To treat all tasks instructed to us with the highest degree of commitment and dedication.
– To always maintain in place dedicated training, career advancement programs to promote equal opportunities and black economic empowerment.
– To maintain and increase active involvement in community empowerment.
1994 – HTE (Formerly PRODEV) is established, and started with project management.
1996 – Accredited through the Civil Engineering Industry Training Board (C.E.I.T.B.). HTE also started with skills training and Contractor Development Programmes.
1999 – HTE implemented the SABS ISO 9002 QMS.
2001 – Under new ownership. HTE started a health and safety division.
2003 – Accredited through CETA – Accreditation Number 5P5392. C.E.T.A.’s QMS replaces the ISO 9002.
2008 – Due to expansion PRODEV changed to HTE. The Health and safety, Training and Environmental divisions were expanded.
2009 – HTE achieved a level four BEE status.
2010 – HTE registered with SACE.
2011 – HTE registered with SAIOSH and IOSM.
– HTE expanded internationally in SADC regions.
2012 – Religious studies are introduced.
2013 – Worldwide WHO’s WHO Recognized Jan Hartzer as an honoured member.
2014 – HTE expanded their Safety Department.
2016 – HTE registered with the SACPCMP.
2017 – HTE – Jan Hartzer was accepted as a Fall protection Planner at the Working at Heights Institute.
2019 – HTE registered with the IWMSA – Institute for Waste Management in South Africa.